- Highly absorbent, hospital quality cotton wool enclosed in a non-woven cover.
- Soft, low-adherent medical grade wound interface minimises wound disruption and provides a fibre and particle barrier.
- The non-woven gamgee cushions and protects wounds from external trauma whilst providing a low adherent wound interface.
- Use as a primary wound dressing or apply over a dressing for added leg support and protection. Perfect for wound management, insulation, absorbency and to prevent bandaging pressue points.
- Veterinary gamgee is a useful addition to any equine first aid kit.Robinson Veterinary Gamgee in brief:
* Highly absorbent
* Hospital quality
* Non-woven cover
* Fibre and particle barrier
* Protects wounds
* Leg support
* Keep in equine first aid kit
30cm Wide, 45cm Wide