Le Mieux Arctic Cooling Boot
- The Arctic Ice Boot is a generously sized, flexible ice boot designed to give good coverage over the intended area.
- Four elasticated straps allow for flexible fitting which means that it can be used anywhere on the horse’s limb.
- The unique Hypo-Freeze Gel is formed in 24 separate pockets and contours around the limb ensuring maximum surface contact with Tendons and Joints.
- This gel is able to hold an intense ‘arctic’ freeze effect for the optimum time needed for the cooling effect to make an impact
- Regular use of the Arctic Ice Boot for short periods (20-30mins) after intense exercise for preventative purposes to ensure ligaments, tendons and joints remain tight.
- The sooner temperature of tendons can be reduced after work the better.
- This can apply to high-intensity dressage as well as galloping, jumping, and x-country.
Sold as an individual boot.